The mission of Mohammed Schools is to provide an education based on Qur’anic principles and their universal application. Our goal is to teach all students to accept their G’d given responsibilities and full potential, as we provide a nurturing environment that engages students in discovery and critical thinking. We strive to develop a cooperative partnership among students, family and community in creating a dynamic, prosperous, G’d conscious community of enlightened leaders and effective global citizens.
GOALS OF MOHAMMED SCHOOLS
- To cultivate in our students the conscious awareness of Allah’s reality and oneness (Tauhid)
- To encourage G’d consciousness and regardfulness (Taqwa ) and to nurture Islamic character development based upon Qur’anic principles and the example of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
- To recognize and cultivate each student’s exceptional nature into the excellence of his/her G’d-given potential.
- To develop students’ awareness of their roles and responsibility as guardian/protector (Khalifah) of the earth’s material and human resources
- To inspire students to understand that all knowledge and science is from Allah the Most High, and is reflected in every facet of creation
- To enhance appreciation and respect for people of all cultures and backgrounds as one human family, and to strengthen the understanding and appreciation of Islamic, African, and African-American experiences as significant developments in global history and destiny
- To develop an appreciation for the value of religion in human life and for Al-Islam as a total system of life for man and society